They say the customer, or the guest, is always right. We're here to dispute that and share some stories that might prove otherwise.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

HOLY HELL IN A HANDBASKET.

Let me just say one thing before I get into this. I usually LOVE kids. I have a two year old niece that is my world. This does not, however, apply when I am at work.

We have 60 rooms. We are sold out tonight due to a softball tourney, and we have 146 people total in the hotel. And probably about 90 of those are kids. They do. Not. Listen. They are heathens.

They run in the halls (which I can see plainly on the cameras) and then tell me they weren't when I ask them not to.
They scream all day long, and then back talk when I tell them they need to keep it down due to noise complaints.
They use our drowning/safety devices as toys.
They put their feet on the tables, or stand on them.
They take food and drink in the pool DESPITE the three signs clearly posted and me asking them not to many times.
They stand right by my counter yelling while I am on the phone or with another guest.
They use 6 or 7 towels per person in the pool when they only need 1, forcing me to do more laundry.

And the parents/coaches?
They stand idly by and watch. And when I ask them to help me control the girls they say well it's not OURS that are doing it.

Yeah, this is my whole weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment