They say the customer, or the guest, is always right. We're here to dispute that and share some stories that might prove otherwise.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here we go again.

So, it is that time of the month...again. Another weekend, another softball block. And that means all hell is breaking loose, in the form of not-so-civil disobedience.

We aren't totally sold out tonight, but we are pretty full, and we can only give out so many late checkouts. It's 2pm for rewards members and we aren't supposed to at all for non-rewards members, but one of my managers told me to go ahead and do a few for noon for them. So of course ONE TEAM is coming down wanting all five of the late checkouts.

I advised them to put all of their things in one room and just have that room be a late checkout so that they late checkouts didn't all go to one team, and they balked. I tried to tell them it would be the same as all of them getting late checkouts, except that other people would get a late checkout too (a way to cheat the system, sort of) and they stared at me like I was speaking Korean. I also told them it would help both them AND the desk, but they wouldn't go for it. So they'll probably tell their teammates to do a late checkout anyways, and not let the desk know, and nothing will get cleaned. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment